PTS Offer IOSH Managing Safely Course: 25th-27th September17 July 2019
PTS is to offer the IOSH Managing Safely course over 3 days in September.
IOSH Managing Safely is unlike any other safety and health course. You will be given practical step-by-step guidance in how to manage safely, with a sharp business focus that’s hands-on and jargon-free. We like to make the content engaging and inspiring as we believe its critical to include safety and health throughout your entire organisation.
The course content is as follows:
- To provide understanding of the main concepts of health and safety
- To promote the benefits of health and safety culture
- To clarify the roles and responsibilities of individuals, supervisors and management in health and safety
- To provide an understanding of health and safety control and improvement strategies available to supervisors
At the end of the session the learner will be able to:
- Explain the concepts of health and safety
- State how accidents happen and how to prevent a reoccurrence
- Understand the law relating to everyone within the workplace and the health and safety powers and action from the health and safety executive
- Describe how risk assessment can be used as a tool to prevent accidents from occurring and the importance of active monitoring within the workplace
- Explain the role of the supervisor and the duties to be carried out to achieve effective supervision
To book your place on this course please contact us on 01670 357 030 or via email@example.com.