The Port Training Centre is a state of the art training facility located in the heart of Blyth, but did you know it has a range of conference and meeting room hire options available to businesses?
The centre was built in 2016 with excellent facilities throughout and fantastic panoramic views across the River Blyth estuary and the North Sea. Built as part of the Port of Blyth’s Blyth Education and Community Hub (BEACH), the building is ideally located close to the centre of Blyth.
What we offer:
- Full conference facilities for up to 100 delegates
- A range of versatile meeting spaces for 2-12 guests, available by the hour
- Meeting rooms equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi access & modern technology
- High quality accommodation on the doorstep for travelling delegates
- Excellent road links with ample parking
- First class catering options for all budgets, tastes and requirements
- Cost effective, first class facilities
Anyone organising an event or conference in South East Northumberland can arrange to take a tour of our facilities or receive a quote by contacting Kate Mojaat via email at here or by telephone on 01670 357 030.