This comprehensive forklift course covers:
- The main causes of Forklift Accidents
- Pre-Operational Checks
- Operational Checks
- Getting on and off
- Load Handling
- Picking up a load
- Setting down a load
- Fault discovery
- Speed and Stopping Distances
- Traffic Management and Pedestrian Traffic
The objective of this course is to be able to drive competently and highlight the importance of operating Forklifts safely and by so doing, increase awareness of the standards for worker responsibility in observing and being active in daily safety procedures.
This course will provide you with a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and your responsibilities as a Plant Operator.
To know the basic skill requirements and associated job safety knowledge to operate counterbalance lift and reach trucks, you can choose from the following courses:
- Novice (5 days) to delegates with no previous operating experience on rider counterbalanced type lift trucks.
- Refresher (1 day) courses for experienced workers to refresh basic skills and knowledge to NPORS standard.
Contact us for further details.